Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1 -Getting Used to Things

Weight: 190 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0


I struggled to get out of bed this morning. I woke up quite early without an alarm clock but I was kind of not in the mood to go walking. It's my time of the month and I have cramps that make me want to just lie in bed the whole day.

Hubby and I went to the supermarket today and I was able to get some essentials to do my breakfast smoothies. I have heard a lot about Vanilla Almond Milk for smoothies so I got that one too.

So anyway, I finally was able to get my ass out of bed and changed into my workout clothes that is very much conveniently set close to my side of the bed so I really had no excuse. I was only able to brisk walk for almost half an hour but I guess that was better than no exercise at all.




My activities for today:

-Brisk Walking
Time: 28 minutes



My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
  • Cooked Oatmeal with milk and honey


LUNCH
  • Japanese Ramen at Ukokkei
  • Gyoza


SNACK
  • Large Pinkberry Yogurt


DINNER
  • Yakiniku Dinner at my sister's house.



My sister offered to treat me to Pinkberry this afternoon and I happily accepted. The hardest thing to resist was the toppings! A large flavored Pinkberry yogurt is only about 240cal so I went for it! It's really the toppings that messes up the calorie count. It wasn't that bad actually. It felt good about making healthier choices.

I am still trying to get myself to drink water but I am still on 5 glasses. I guess that's better than 2 or 3, but I really feel that my water intake is increasing.

Our dinner at my sister's house was fun too. I brought my digital scale with me and I weighed and logged everything I cooked at the yakiniku table before eating it. Good thing I was just with my sister and her hubby so it wasn't that embarrassing. Usually when I am calorie counting, I have to guess how much more or less the portions I just ate. In time I know I will get used to it.

I feel lighter but I know I haven't lost any pounds yet. My stomach is a little bit flatter but I know that it has only been a week. Tomorrow is rest day so I will have plenty of energy on Monday!

I can't wait to weight myself on Monday! I have to promise myself though that no matter the weight, I will not get discouraged!

Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!




No comments:

Post a Comment