Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 7 -Just say NO!

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

Today actually surprised me. Usually, the smoothie I drink after my work out don't usually last until lunch but today I was so busy with work that I was able to leave the house at 12:30pm and I wasn't that hungry yet! I guess it's true what they say that if you just sit around waiting for your next meal, you always feel hungry and deprived. I surprised myself about not snacking in between breakfast and lunch!


My activities for today:
-Brisk Walking
Time: 53 minutes

-Crunches.Pilates
Time: 10 minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Banana-Mango Oatmeal Smoothie


LUNCH
Vietnamese Chicken with Vermicelli Noodles
Fresh Spring Rolls


SNACKS
White Cheddar Popcorn
Tofu Chips

DINNER
Goolai Salad with Garlic Parmesan Dressing

The title "Just say NO!" comes from when my client offered to bring me food, coffee or juice. I was able to say NO. Usually, I wouldn't pass up the chance of a good breakfast but I was able to say NO! I was very proud of myself! I actually felt good about saying NO because I chose to stick to my diet!

Ok ok, I still have the tofu chips cravings but I am going to wean from it soon! I promise to stick to my 2k calorie count!

This coming Monday, I am going to start my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shed program so that I will be able to try new challenges! I will tell you more about it on Monday!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog today and I'm hooked! Your motivation toward a healthy lifestyle is wonderful and keeps me motivated to spread my love of health and fitness with the world. I'm excited to continue to follow your progress and success! - Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Your comment meant a lot and I hope you will keep coming back :) As long as you keep reading, I will keep writing! Big hugs! ♥

      Delete