Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 15 -Losing Self-Control

Weight: 184 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

LEVEL 1/DAY 5: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program (On break!)

Today is a Saturday and let me tell you about my weekend. It's my niece's school fair today and I promised I would go. Thing is, there is no healthy food in these places. It's all fast food like Siomai, Barbecue, Fries, Pastas and more. For someone who is not on a strict food lifestyle change then the food would be OK. But for someone like me, I had to make do with what was available. So for lunch, I ate 8 pcs of Siomai and 2 pcs of barbecue. I guess it is relatively healthy but I think I may have eaten all the pork allowance I have in a month's time. Hahaha!

When I got home, I took a nap and when I woke up I was a bit dizzy from not eating good food that I ended up eating unshelled peanutes and tofu chips. I didn't even bother weighing them and logging them in because I was so hungry and I felt so deprived! Sigh. This is why I don't like eating empty calories!

So I told myself that this will be my only cheat moment (not even a cheat DAY because that would be eating whatever I wanted the whole day), I stop at the peanuts and the tofu chips. Tomorrow, I will be eating light!


My activities for today:
Zumba Party
Time: 25 Minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Papaya Mango Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie


LUNCH
Siomai
Pork Barbecue

SNACKS
Too much sung-song peanuts and tofu chips (bad Sabs, bad!)


DINNER
Kikufuji with the family

I bought heavier weights today at Landmark! So there I was again choosing between 3lbs or 4 lbs but the 3 pound weights didn't have that much of a difference from the 2lb weights so I went with 4! If I want to burn more calories, I have to challenge it! FIGHT! 


I did Zumba today because I wanted to rest from the Jillian Michaels 30Day Shred Program. I was watching the Zumba video last night just to see what I was getting myself into and I told myself (yet again) how it's so easy and how it would be a breeze. I swear, I was only able to do 3 songs before I gave up! I only danced for 25 minutes when the entire program was an hour!

I vowed to myself how this workout will be my Saturday workout because I really want to learn the moves! It's fun though I have to admit! I have been hearing so much hype about Zumba but I have never seen it or tried it before!

So, tomorrow is Sunday but I will keep my body moving! It's Pilates day tomorrow! Yay!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment