Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 18 -JM30 Level 1/Day 7: Struggling

Weight: 180 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

LEVEL 1/DAY 7: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program

So, my sister and I had lunch today at Saisaki. Of course I stuck to foods that I can enter in MyNetDiary easily! Hehehe... I had healthy dishes like Salmon sashimi, Sukiyaki and other grilled stuff. I stayed within the calorie count. But come dinner... I didn't eat dinner because I had to make up for the popcorn I ate because we watched a movie. Instead of ordering a large sized popcorn with lots of extra flavoring, I stuck to a small one with little flavoring. Of course I went over my calorie allowance for the day by about 100 calories, OK OK... 180+ calories.


My activities for today:
Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program
Time: 30 Minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Melon Oatmeal Smoothie

LUNCH

Saisaki Buffet

DINNER
White Cheddar Popcorn (eek!)

About the workout, to tell you the truth -I still can't complete the workout. I still have to rest in between specially with the pushups, some of the cardio, and the side lunge! I am trying my best though but I haven't quite gotten used to the workout yet. It's almost 10 days and I am scared that I might not be able to do Level 2!

But I in my head, I am still screaming "FIGHT!" because I know I can do this!


"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment