Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 8 -A little bit of slacking off

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: Chromium Picolinate

So I found my old bottle of Chromium Picolinate from Healthy Options so I decided to take them again. Once a day the bottle says. I have to research more on that one. I slacked off a little bit on my food, still eating tofu chips but I am still able to log them in My Net Diary! Thank goodness... I mean, I felt that it was the least I could do. 

We had dinner in Kikufuji and I only ordered Nankotsu which is my absolute favorite! It's a yakitori BBQ which is basically Chicken Cartilage. Just salted and grilled! And also about 100g of salmon sashimi.


My activities for today:
-Brisk Walking
Time: 55 minutes

-Stairs, Climbing
Time: 5 minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Strawberry, Banana, Mango oatmeal smoothie


LUNCH
Pho Hoa Chicken Noodle Soup
1.5 rolls Fresh Spring Rolls
2 rolls Fried Spring Rolls


SNACKS
Tofu Chips

DINNER
Kikufuji -Spricy Salmon Sashimi, Nankotsu


I used My Fitness Pal to log in the Nankotsu because My Net Diary didn't have it! I still get a little confused on how to use MFP so I stuck with MND. I am getting used to logging and I now more or less know what to order when eating out. If they don't have the dish in MND, I log the ingredients one by one! Hehehe...

I said that I slacked of a little bit because I still had some tofu chips. I didn't feel guilty about eating the tofu ships too! Sigh. I can't wait to finally get rid of them! I have about one serving left. Probably tomorrow I will have the last one so I can finally take it out of my diet come Monday when I start doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred challenge!

Woot woot!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment