Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2 -A Little Break

Weight: 190 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0


So it's Sunday! I didn't really give in to the whole "Cheat Weekend" thing because I know it would be too hard for me to spring right back to the routine come Monday! I wanted so much to stick to my calorie counting today but we had a family lunch at my in-law's so I wasn't that accurate with my calorie count. I did however avoid ordering soda and eating fried rice though! I stuck to eating a little, and the calorie count at lunch was a more or less accurate. I wanted to stick with the food that can easily be counted.



My activities for today:

-REST DAY



My menu for today:


BREAKFAST
  • Cooked Oatmeal with milk and honey


LUNCH

  • Lunch at Banana Leaf



SNACK
  • Lean Turkey Sandwich
  • Pomelo


DINNER
  • Yakiniku dinner at my sister's house.


In spite of me not working out this morning, I didn't feel guilty at all. I really want to take it easy on this one because I don't want to over do it like I did before when I was obsessed. After 6 months, I was 45 pounds lighter, but gained it all back in less than a year and more.

I am not getting any younger so getting up in the morning is harder. But I am keeping my eyes on the prize!


"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me


No comments:

Post a Comment