Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5 -Junk Food Junkie

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

I am feeling a little bit under the weather about eating too much junk food today. I just couldn't stay away. Even though I stayed within my calorie allowance today, majority of what I ate is junk food. I really can't stay home, I just get tempted to eat!

I didn't have the energy to do my stretching and my pilates, and I am feeling a little bit guilty about it. I promise to do better tomorrow.


My activities for today:
-Brisk Walking
Time: 38 minutes



My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
  • Strawberry-Mango Smoothie

SNACKS
  • White Cheddar Popcorn
  • Tofu Chips

LUNCH
  • 8pcs. Shrimp Dumplings

SNACKS
  • Lean Turkey Sandwich
  • Watermelon

DINNER
  • Steamed Shrimps
In spite of all the junk food, I still stuck to logging everything in so that I can keep track. I am a little peeved too that our helper left and I want to binge on something but I know nothing good would come out of it. I am still concerned about my water intake. I have to do something about it.

There are days where I can drink so much water but there are days where I don't like the taste of it. I have to buy more lemons or oranges so I can put it in my water. I will try to do better tomorrow!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me


No comments:

Post a Comment