Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17 -JM30 Level 1/Day 6: Lessons Learned

Weight: 183 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes
: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

LEVEL 1/DAY 6: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program

Today is weigh-in day and I was a little disappointed that I only lost 1 pound this week. Well, I was actually surprised that I lost any weight at all because of all the tofu chips and the cheating I did this weekend. So now that I am back doing the 30-Day Shred Program, I really pushed myself so hard doing the workout. I fought through the pain, trying to make up for the weekend and after the workout I felt dizzy. Lesson learned: I can't make up by pushing myself too far.

I also learned that losing control in eating won't be rewarded. Now I know cheaters never do win!


My activities for today:
Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program
Time: 30 Minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Papaya Mango Oatmeal Smoothie

LUNCH
Roast Chicken Breast and Quinoa
1/4 cup side of corn kernels

SNACKS
Tofu Chips (Eeeeek!)
Goolai's Salad with Mango dressing

DINNER
N/A

It's not that I skipped dinner on purpose. I had an event tonight and when I left the house at 7PM I wasn't hungry yet. I was actually hoping to eat dinner at the event but they served nothing that I could eat. There were a lot of delicious hors d' oeuvres and finger food but they were very hard to log in MyNetDiary. So I loaded up on water and surprisingly I didn't starve. I thought that I could just eat when I got home but I got home at 10PM and it was too late to make and eat anything. So I ended up skipping dinner.

Tonight at the event I actually felt so good. I felt so light and thin even though the photos still showed I was still big but that's ok! I felt so confident nonetheless. I had confidence and I felt so glamorous. Plus! I had a really nice outfit that fit me so well and I didn't have to wear anything loose for the first time, and this is just 8 pounds lighter!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment