Friday, February 7, 2014

February 6 -Boredom Kicks In

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

Ok, so when I said that boredom is kicking in, I am having such a hard time getting rid of the tofu chips. I am still within my calorie count but I am not getting enough good food in. I just feel that it's the next best thing but it's also fried so it's not good. Sigh. I really can't stay home because I just get tempted to eat!


My activities for today:
-Brisk Walking
Time: 32 minutes

-Crunches
Time: 10 minutes

-Stairs
Flights: 8 flights


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Strawberry-Mango Smoothie


LUNCH
Wholemeal Pasta: Garlic, Mushrooms, Arugula and Almonds

SNACKS
White Cheddar Popcorn
Tofu Chips

DINNER
Chicken Soup

I am still having trouble in my water intake but I feel a bit better. I don't want to say it out loud but for the past week, I haven't been waking up to a migraine which is such a big deal. When I am a bit better, I will see my allergologist and check for food and medicine allergies. Maybe I can start weaning off Imigran.

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment