Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 14 -JM30 Level 1/Day 5: I am Tougher!

Weight: 184 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0


LEVEL 1/DAY 5: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program

Today marks the 5th day on the 30-Day Shred Program. That means, I am halfway through Level 1 and I am very excited that I didn't skip a day!

I noticed that I was able to do the workout (specially the cardio) continuously this time. Except maybe for the abs and pushups when I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath but I did notice that my endurance is higher than when I started 5 days ago!

All I could hear in my head is Fight for it! Fight for it! These are Jillian's words, not mine. But telling it to myself inside my head, I was able to do the workout from start to finish, and with great form if I may add! I feel stronger and I actually feel that I need to advance to 3 pound weights. So I think I might buy a new set of weights today! I am still sweating like anything so there is still effort because I am still catching my breath after each workout.

It may have been 5 months without those nasty cigarettes but I know that my body and my lungs are still recovering from the abuse.


My activities for today:
Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program, Level 1
Time: 30 Minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Papaya Mango Oatmeal Smoothie


LUNCH
Shabu Shabu at King One

SNACKS
Pinkberry Salted Caramel Yogurt (No toppings!)


DINNER
Roast Chicken with Truffle Quinoa

I was able to stay within my calorie allowance with 8 calories to spare! Hahaha! I just found that so funny. People have told me that I really lost weight because it shows in my face. I am very happy to hear that!

I have been reading on different fitness online magazines and all of them say the same thing: if you want to burn more calories, keep challenging your body! So come this weekend, I will buy heavier weights!

To be completely honest, I am getting kinda tired of logging this everyday but I know that if I neglect to, I will eventually give up on logging on completely! I will fight to do this so I can share with you my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me


No comments:

Post a Comment