Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 12 -JM30 Level 1/Day 3: Sore

Weight: 184 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0


LEVEL 1/DAY 3: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program

Ok ok... I still had tofu chips today. But that's because I was feeling under the weather and I really craved for them! I know I shouldn't have but I know that I will be eating unnecessary food to satisfy that craving! Too much justification? Hahaha!

Even though I am on my third day with the JM 30-Day Shred, I was feeling so sore. I guess that means I'm doing it right! I am sore in all the right places too! Although when I got up this morning, I was making all sort of excuses not to workout but I got over it and pushed through!

Jillian says that by day 5, my endurance should be stronger. I am still having trouble with the push ups though but I am working on it! If men can do it every morning, so can I!


My activities for today:
Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program, Level 1
Time: 30 Minutes


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Mango Banana Oatmeal Smoothie


LUNCH
Roast Chicken and Quinoa


SNACKS
Tofu Chips


DINNER
Salmon Head with Quinoa

Quinoa is my new best friend. I am so happy that I found the perfect substitute for rice that does not have so much calories and carbs! I do have to find a cheaper supplier though... I hope I can find one soon!


"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me


2 comments:

  1. omg, you can do push ups!? i can hardly do one! sniff! good luck sabs, I am definitely going to stay tuned to your updates! mush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding? I can't do full on push ups yet so I do the modified version where you are kneeling! LOL Pero hopefully soon I will be able to do it!! Thanks for dropping by! ♥

      Delete