Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3 -The Weigh In!

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0


As I have predicted, it took a while for me to get out of bed. Honestly? Skipping workout crossed my mind thinking, "I am counting calories anyway!", but NO! I refused to give in to the temptation so I immediately washed my face and dressed up in workout clothes.

So, today is weigh in! I already drank my smoothie when I remembered that it was weighing day, but I am still hoping that my weigh in is accurate.

YES!! I lost 2 pounds! I am so thrilled! I plan in investing in a good digital scale to be a bit more accurate but for now, it looks as though I have lost 2 pounds!


My activities for today:

-Brisk Walking
Time: 39 minutes

-Pilates
TIme: 15 minutes



My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
  • Papaya-Banana Oatmeal Smoothie

LUNCH
  • 10pc mini Shrimp Dumplings

SNACKS
  • Lean Turkey Sandwich
  • 40g Chimara Popcorn
  • 100g Tofu Chips

DINNER
  • None

Ok ok... I slipped today. I was craving for popcorn so I ordered some from Chimara. I just needed to satisfy my craving otherwise I will be eating whatever food I find in the refrigerator. Ugh. So anyway, I am not worried! I am going to keep counting still. I will not give up!

I had a huge bag of popcorn delivered but only ate 40g. I weighed it myself so I was sure to get only 40g. Boy, that was already more than 200calories so it took a whole chunk of my calorie allowance. I only have about 190 calories left for dinner so I decided to just have

In spite of the popcorn and tofu chips, I am not regretting my decision to have them because my craving stopped almost immediately. I am no longer craving and I stopped looking for stuff to eat from the refrigerator!

I've decided to skip dinner tonight because I wasn't feeling hungry. I needed to catch up on my water intake anyway because I forgot to drink water! I just had about 4 glasses today! I need to make more flavored water if I want to increase my intake! That should be my weekly goal!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment