Saturday, February 8, 2014

My First Fitness Haul for 2014!

So today I went to Landmark to buy weights for my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred challenge come Monday. But I ended up buying a lot of stuff that would contribute to my fitness routine. Anything that can aid to my weight loss I would buy. So let me show you the mini haul I did for my road to physical wellness!

(L-R) Danskin Portable Pilates Studio, Healthy Options Omega-3, 2LB Weights, Red Mill Chia Seeds from Healthy Options

FREE-WEIGHTS

Allow me to start with the weights. I was on the fence and couldn't decide which ones I was going to buy: 2lb or 3lb weights. The 2lb weights felt light but my arms get tired after lifting them for quite sometime. It's been years since I lifted weights too.

At the same time, I wanted a little challenge for my workout that's why I wanted to buy the 3lb too! Although my hubby said that I shouldn't over do it because that is why I end up not doing it at all! So he asked me to take it easy. Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred program has 3 levels anyway. So I decided to start Level 1 with 2lbs, and would increase as I advance to the next level.

Landmark Free Weights, PhP 89.75/each

CHIA SEEDS

The first time I heard of Chia seeds was from my good High School friend who always helped me in losing weight. She told me to sprinkle Chia seeds in my food so that I would get full easily and longer, making me feel full longer so snacking is not likely to occur during the day. Dr. Oz says that to stop snacking, sprinkle Chia seeds on food to help you feel full longer without the added calories!

Healthy Options Red Mill Chia Seeds 453g, PhP 659.00




FISH OIL

Aside from fish oil being good for your heart, your skin, boosts brain power, preserves lean muscle and great for your bones -one of the best benefits (and my favorite) of fish oil is that it aids in burning fat. But it has to be accompanied with exercise for you to see any fat burning action!

Healthy Options Omega-3 Once Daily 90 gels, PhP 1,495.00




PORTABLE PILATES STUDIO

I have always loved going to the gym. My favorite gym is Fitness First Platinum in RCBC tower. But I found it quite expensive at 3,500/month. When we moved out of the city, RCBC seemed so far away. And to be completely honest, I started to become a little bit bored in the gym. So I cancelled my membership and am trying different workouts either indoors or outdoors to keep me interested.

I haven't tried it yet but I will definitely tell you all about it tomorrow! I can't wait to give you a review on this one! I love that it comes with a CD too and it's portable! You can bring it when you travel!

Danskin Portable Pilates Studio (Available in Landmark), PhP 1,269.75








I am very excited to use all of these! I know that I can do it. What motivates me is not that I will be skinny, but I will be healthy and not worry about Diabetes or Hypertension.


"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment