Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16 -Back in the saddle

Weight: 184 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

LEVEL 1/DAY 5: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Program (On break!)

After my much embarrassing splurging yesterday, I jumped right back in my diet and exercise. I felt a little bad about losing it yesterday but it made me realize that it didn't solve anything when I stuffed my face! All I felt was a moment of happiness and then was replaced by guilt. Boohoo! I guess it's true what they say! "A moment on the lips, forever on the hips!"

I ate healthy today although ate most meals at restaurants like Reyes BBQ and Pancake House, I still stayed on track though.


My activities for today:
Pilates Bar
Time: 1 Hour


My menu for today:

BREAKFAST
Papaya Mango Oatmeal Smoothie

LUNCH
Boneless Chicken BBQ
Fresh Lumpiang Ubod

SNACKS
1 bowl Almondigas Soup

DINNER
Roast Chicken with Quinoa

For some reason, I felt hungry every 2-3 hours or so. I guess it's because I did so much walking today and I wasn't eating much carbs. I am trying to avoid carbs because of what happened yesterday but I was still able to control my calorie intake.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and no matter the result, I promise to keep pushing! I am keeping my eye on the prize! Also, tomorrow is minus 100calories from my calorie allowance so I will be down to 1,800 calories. I will stop at 1,500 for a while because any lower than that I will be starving! LOL

And oh! I consumed 6 glasses of water today!

"Today is a step closer to my goal, tomorrow will be better! I am on the road to recovery, YES I CAN... Thank you God!" -Me



No comments:

Post a Comment