Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4 -Impatience

Weight: 188 lbs.
Height: 5'5

Cigarettes: 0
Alcohol: 0
Vitamins: 0

Today I felt really impatient. Although I feel better physically, when I look at the mirror, I still haven't seen results. I know that it's only been a week but I am getting really impatient about seeing results. My migraines have decreased though. I don't wake up with migraines anymore ever since I started exercising!


My activities for today:
-Brisk Walking
Time: 38 minutes

-Stretching, Crunches
Time: 15 minutes


My menu for today:
BREAKFAST
  • Papaya-Banana Smoothie
  • 1 Hard boiled egg

LUNCH
  • Greek Salad at Cyma
  • Chicken Kabobs with a side of salad, not pita.

SNACKS
  • White Cheddar Popcorn
  • Tofu Chips

DINNER
  • None

I ate a light lunch today because I wanted to have some popcorn when I got home. I have been craving for it and I know I won't stop eating until I satisfy my taste buds. I went over my calorie allowance today by 200cal so I didn't eat dinner anymore. All the fiber though made me feel so full.

Ok ok... I know that popcorn and tofu chips are considered as junk food, but after these bags are done I promise I will wean off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment